Don’t know why I chose this Lily Pulitzer candy striped motif for the links post this week. But I did. Happy Friday! Here’s what I’ve been peepin’ around the interwebs this week. A lot of girly stuff.
- My sis gave me the heads up about the JEM Movie coming out. OMIGODYOUGUYS! Truly, truly, truly outrageous!
- I need some spring wardrobe inspiration.
- Mean Girls on Broadway? OK!
- I’ve been spending a lot of time at the Creative Market because I’m still searching for the perfect font – it’s like an Etsy for graphic and web designers. Pretty awesome.
- I’ve also been dragging my feet on filling up my Etsy shop with all of my killer vintage wares. Soon. Do you have a shop? This 10 Tips article is a good read then.
- And you thought science, fine art and the Red Hot Chili Peppers had nothing to do with each other. Psh.
You guys have a great weekend! Loveyoubye, Maggie